Monday, May 19, 2014

A quick check-in

Hi!

Today was literally the longest, least restful, day in the world and we are just now barely getting a chance to breathe.

We rode bikes all day (btw, I bought a bike today), then got locked out of our apartment and taught English class.  It was just a running-all-over kind of day.

So sorry I didn't get a chance to write more today. I don't have a lot of time right now, obviously, because it's almost bedtime but I just wanted to write really quickly to let you know I'm not dead/injured and that everything is going really well. Hopefully, on Wednesday at Zone Conference I'll get my Ipad back. I promise to be working on your letter during the week so it'll be nice and detailed next week.

I love you so much! 

Love,

Hayley

Note from Mom:  She wrote this from her companion's Ipad which is why she was able to write at all.  I'm looking forward to the "nice and detailed" email next week (with pictures, I hope)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment