Monday, July 6, 2015

No time!

Hi everyone!

I WISH I had more time to email today BUT it is such a crazy day!  It was transfer weekend and, on Saturday, we got a call saying Sister Johnson is going to be leaving and that I'm going to be training a new sister this upcoming transfer. How crazy is that? 

Basically, President said that I'm going to have to double speed it and fit the 12 week training program into the next six weeks. It's going to be crazy but I'm super excited. I love this area. I love Hermana Johnson. I am so grateful to be here in this branch and to be teaching the people we are. 

Love,

Hermana Meise

Note from Mom:  Luckily, I have a sweet new friend in her ward who shared pictures with me from a photo shoot she did with Hermanas Meise and Johnson on Third Street in McMinnville (named the 2nd Best Main Street in America by Parade Magazine)...









No comments:

Post a Comment